Standard Heating & Cooling was established in 1939 by the Harms Family. Upon the retirement of John Harms in 2018, the Ewalt Family assumed ownership and management of Standard Heating & Cooling. Under the leadership of Heather and Britt Ewalt, the tradition of focusing on customer satisfaction and relying on our loyal customer referrals, continues on today and into the future.
We Are Customer-focused
Standard Heating & Cooling stands as Peoria’s leading heating and cooling contractor. We design, engineer and install complete heating and air conditioning systems in residential and commercial buildings. Our integrity is found in our people – from the office staff and estimators, to the technicians that bring a professional, positive attitude with them every day.
We Are Eco-friendly
Standard Heating & Cooling understands the importance of conservation and energy efficiency. We do everything we can to curb what ends up in a landfill and to reduce energy costs for all its customers. Here are some of the things we do as part of our green initiative:
- Peel apart all furnaces, air conditioners and boilers we remove
- Strip down and separate the precious metals such as copper, aluminum and sheet metal keeping them out of the landfill
- Reclaim AC refrigerant and send it for recycling
- Install high efficiency furnaces with a minimum of 95% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- Install top-of-the-line eco-friendly air conditioners using ozone-friendly refrigerant
- Use programmable thermostats that provide complete control of your home comfort at a touch of a button. WiFi options are available allowing you to control your HVAC equipment from your smartphone.
- It is our goal to provide you with a worry-free experience!
- Guarantee 10yr Parts and Labor Warranty on new installations
- One-year 100% Satisfaction guarantee on all installations, parts and services. Contact Standard Heating & Cooling for details.
- Standard Heating & Cooling uses only factory-trained, EPA certified technicians who are members of Sheet Metal Workers Local Union 1.
- One-year parts & labor warranty on all repairs.
- Free Estimates for any new installation.